WASHINGTON, D.C. – Yesterday, U.S. Senators Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) and Maggie Hassan (D-NH) introduced with their colleagues the MEP Crisis Response Act of 2020, which would help Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) centers stay open during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Latest Press Releases
- Greater Rochester Manufacturers Discuss Workforce Challenges and Seek Solutions from the State
- Building the Pipeline: A Discussion on the Manufacturing Workforce in the Monadnock Region
- Key Takeaways from the 19th Annual Governor’s Advanced Manufacturing and High Technology Summit
- Manufacturing Month Kicks off at Jewell Instruments
- MEP National Network by the Numbers: Industry Highlights
Press Release Archive
- Compliance With NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Ensures Growth for JMK, Inc.
- Ambix Takes Advantage of Marketing Strategies Collaborative Program to Expand Its Customer Base
- Early Adoption Of NIST 800-171 Allows AeroDynamics To Get Ahead of the Curve
- TDMI Gives Orion Entrance Control the Market Research to Grow
- Filtrine Manufacturing Company Embraces Lean to Ensure Customer Satisfaction