Ambix faced its challenges like other companies. “New Hampshire has a very tight-labor market, rising electrical costs, and an extremely volatile raw material market,” said Florio. “But all of those things paled in comparison to the Covid-19 pandemic and the challenges that came with it.” That was when Melissa and Jeff realized that Ambix needed to expand its customer base and diversify into new markets. Around this time Melissa heard about a marketing information session workshop put on by NH MEP and presented by their 3rd party partner TribalVision- a cutting-edge digital marketing firm.
Latest Press Releases
- Greater Rochester Manufacturers Discuss Workforce Challenges and Seek Solutions from the State
- Building the Pipeline: A Discussion on the Manufacturing Workforce in the Monadnock Region
- Key Takeaways from the 19th Annual Governor’s Advanced Manufacturing and High Technology Summit
- Manufacturing Month Kicks off at Jewell Instruments
- MEP National Network by the Numbers: Industry Highlights
Press Release Archive
- Lean Training Enables Jaeger USA’s Manufacturing Process To Become More Efficient
- Compliance With NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Ensures Growth for JMK, Inc.
- Ambix Takes Advantage of Marketing Strategies Collaborative Program to Expand Its Customer Base
- Early Adoption Of NIST 800-171 Allows AeroDynamics To Get Ahead of the Curve
- TDMI Gives Orion Entrance Control the Market Research to Grow