October 1, 2021 – NH MEP kicked off Manufacturing Month at Jewell Instruments – 850 Perimeter Rd in Manchester NH. Tim Dining, VP and General Manager of Jewell Instruments welcomed the visitors and talked about the importance manufacturing plays in the economy and the importance to raise awareness of careers in manufacturing.
Latest Press Releases
- Building the Pipeline: A Discussion on the Manufacturing Workforce in the Monadnock Region
- Key Takeaways from the 19th Annual Governor’s Advanced Manufacturing and High Technology Summit
- Manufacturing Month Kicks off at Jewell Instruments
- MEP National Network by the Numbers: Industry Highlights
- MEP Partners with Women in Manufacturing
Press Release Archive
- Compliance With NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Ensures Growth for JMK, Inc.
- Ambix Takes Advantage of Marketing Strategies Collaborative Program to Expand Its Customer Base
- Early Adoption Of NIST 800-171 Allows AeroDynamics To Get Ahead of the Curve
- TDMI Gives Orion Entrance Control the Market Research to Grow
- Filtrine Manufacturing Company Embraces Lean to Ensure Customer Satisfaction