People Leaders Academy
About the Course:
Our program is led virtually but attendees have the same benefits of a physical classroom. Attendees participate in breakout sessions with peers, participative in the class and are assigned practice work to reinforce learning. Two live instructors for every class. Attendees do not need to travel to attend. Perfect for remote workers, or workers onsite with access to a computer. Classes are 90 minutes long, 8 weeks.
Here is what you will learn:
● Growth Mindset
● Communication Styles
● Difficult Conversations
● Conflict Resolution Skills
● Leaping to Leader
● Finance for non-financial people
● Problem Solving
● Hiring and Retaining Top Talent
● Influencing Change
Who should attend:
● Current managers or leaders wishing to develop a leadership approach and skills that increase team performance, enabling them to grow within the organization.
● Young professionals in the early stages of their career—looking to develop their leadership skills, to be fast tracked to a management role.
● New managers, looking to develop their communications skills and learn how to guide and influence their team.