Hanover, NH – Creare LLC, a New Hampshire-based research and development engineering firm, revealed their newest innovative technology to support ongoing and future NASA missions. In addition to their 60,000 sq. ft. of offices and laboratory facilities, Creare works with many small to mid-size New Hampshire manufacturers to develop their products. “Creare’s partnerships with local manufacturers have been vital to the success of our technology in NASA’s and DOD’s space programs,” said Paul Movizzo, Creare’s DoD Business Development Officer. Continuing their space heritage from the Hubble Telescope, Creare has several projects destined to be in space in the near future.
Latest Press Releases
- Greater Rochester Manufacturers Discuss Workforce Challenges and Seek Solutions from the State
- Building the Pipeline: A Discussion on the Manufacturing Workforce in the Monadnock Region
- Key Takeaways from the 19th Annual Governor’s Advanced Manufacturing and High Technology Summit
- Manufacturing Month Kicks off at Jewell Instruments
- MEP National Network by the Numbers: Industry Highlights
Press Release Archive
- Compliance With NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Ensures Growth for JMK, Inc.
- Ambix Takes Advantage of Marketing Strategies Collaborative Program to Expand Its Customer Base
- Early Adoption Of NIST 800-171 Allows AeroDynamics To Get Ahead of the Curve
- TDMI Gives Orion Entrance Control the Market Research to Grow
- Filtrine Manufacturing Company Embraces Lean to Ensure Customer Satisfaction