CONCORD, NH – The manufacturing industry is facing different challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic and NHMEP is stepping up to help affected businesses in several ways. Critical supplies: in order to meet the high demand of critical supplies, we are connecting manufacturers with each other and with the right suppliers to produce gowns, face shields, masks, and more.
Latest Press Releases
- Greater Rochester Manufacturers Discuss Workforce Challenges and Seek Solutions from the State
- Building the Pipeline: A Discussion on the Manufacturing Workforce in the Monadnock Region
- Key Takeaways from the 19th Annual Governor’s Advanced Manufacturing and High Technology Summit
- Manufacturing Month Kicks off at Jewell Instruments
- MEP National Network by the Numbers: Industry Highlights
Press Release Archive
- Compliance With NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Ensures Growth for JMK, Inc.
- Ambix Takes Advantage of Marketing Strategies Collaborative Program to Expand Its Customer Base
- Early Adoption Of NIST 800-171 Allows AeroDynamics To Get Ahead of the Curve
- TDMI Gives Orion Entrance Control the Market Research to Grow
- Filtrine Manufacturing Company Embraces Lean to Ensure Customer Satisfaction