Nashua, NH – Bug Baffler, an insect protective clothing manufacturer for global customers, is now producing cloth masks and plastic face shields for its local New Hampshire community including health organizations, businesses, consumers and industries such as transportation where bus and taxi drivers have been purchasing them for their public-facing work. Kevin Boghigian, owner of Bug Baffler, said they are doing their best to help where they can and will continue making the masks and face shields as long as necessary. Their variety of cloth masks are available for purchase online either individually or wholesale at a discounted rate.
Latest Press Releases
- Greater Rochester Manufacturers Discuss Workforce Challenges and Seek Solutions from the State
- Building the Pipeline: A Discussion on the Manufacturing Workforce in the Monadnock Region
- Key Takeaways from the 19th Annual Governor’s Advanced Manufacturing and High Technology Summit
- Manufacturing Month Kicks off at Jewell Instruments
- MEP National Network by the Numbers: Industry Highlights
Press Release Archive
- Compliance With NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Ensures Growth for JMK, Inc.
- Ambix Takes Advantage of Marketing Strategies Collaborative Program to Expand Its Customer Base
- Early Adoption Of NIST 800-171 Allows AeroDynamics To Get Ahead of the Curve
- TDMI Gives Orion Entrance Control the Market Research to Grow
- Filtrine Manufacturing Company Embraces Lean to Ensure Customer Satisfaction