- Trade Shows are all cancelled and who knows if they will ever happen again
- Conferences are also cancelled and trying to go virtual
- Now what?
Some of your clients may still not be open. Others may be doing better as a result of the pandemic. Regardless, every business has been affected in some way. In most cases things have slowed down and we have executed on plans to compensate for the impact on revenue and profit.
Now it is time to execute on your rebound plan. As part of that strategy, you may be looking for better ways to generate leads, set meetings (virtually or in-person) and make sure those meetings end up in closed business. There is no better time than now when your customers and prospective customers are putting together their rebound plans. Decision makers are fully engaged on how they will increase revenue, reduce costs, improve efficiencies or embark on offering new things to their existing customers.
If you want to find out what strategies will get you to your ideal targets before they are ready to buy and influence their decision process in today’s environment, this workshop is for you.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Which markets should I focus on in the current environment?
- How can I differentiate myself in a very competitive marketplace?
- How can I proactively prospect and get better appointments when everyone is still virtual or just opening?
- What prospecting channels will develop the best leads for me?
- How can I get and give more referrals?
- How can I use LinkedIn to develop strategic relationships that provide ongoing exchanges of opportunities?
- What message will get the people on the phone and schedule virtual meetings?
- I can I get my prospects to make quicker decisions?
- What can I do to make sure my leads and referrals close the type of business I want?