Laconia, NH – Orion Entrance Control, Inc; an award winning New Hampshire manufacturer is introducing their latest innovation. The Orion Pre-Entry Temperature Reader (OPTR) was developed to support businesses in their COVID-19 return-to-work strategies. The OPTR just launched to the marketplace on Thursday, May 28th. OPTR’s infrared sensing technology and intuitive user interface can be put into use with virtually no training. A 1 second read time (3-5 seconds per person with proper social distancing) and high level of accuracy provide superior throughput.
Latest Press Releases
- Greater Rochester Manufacturers Discuss Workforce Challenges and Seek Solutions from the State
- Building the Pipeline: A Discussion on the Manufacturing Workforce in the Monadnock Region
- Key Takeaways from the 19th Annual Governor’s Advanced Manufacturing and High Technology Summit
- Manufacturing Month Kicks off at Jewell Instruments
- MEP National Network by the Numbers: Industry Highlights
Press Release Archive
- Compliance With NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Ensures Growth for JMK, Inc.
- Ambix Takes Advantage of Marketing Strategies Collaborative Program to Expand Its Customer Base
- Early Adoption Of NIST 800-171 Allows AeroDynamics To Get Ahead of the Curve
- TDMI Gives Orion Entrance Control the Market Research to Grow
- Filtrine Manufacturing Company Embraces Lean to Ensure Customer Satisfaction