New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NH MEP) has received CARES Act funding to help manufacturers with its services free of charge to those impacted by COVID-19. Using $50 million in grants authorized by the CARES Act, NIST has issued awards to Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) centers in all 50 states and Puerto Rico for COVID-19-related projects. “Small- and medium-sized manufacturers are among the leaders of the swift and strong comeback from this unprecedented health challenge, and the Department of Commerce is doing our part to support their efforts,” said Department of Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross.
Latest Press Releases
- Greater Rochester Manufacturers Discuss Workforce Challenges and Seek Solutions from the State
- Building the Pipeline: A Discussion on the Manufacturing Workforce in the Monadnock Region
- Key Takeaways from the 19th Annual Governor’s Advanced Manufacturing and High Technology Summit
- Manufacturing Month Kicks off at Jewell Instruments
- MEP National Network by the Numbers: Industry Highlights
Press Release Archive
- Compliance With NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Ensures Growth for JMK, Inc.
- Ambix Takes Advantage of Marketing Strategies Collaborative Program to Expand Its Customer Base
- Early Adoption Of NIST 800-171 Allows AeroDynamics To Get Ahead of the Curve
- TDMI Gives Orion Entrance Control the Market Research to Grow
- Filtrine Manufacturing Company Embraces Lean to Ensure Customer Satisfaction