The NH BEA and NHADEC are collaborating with NHMEP to provide free customized market research to a select group of qualified companies seeking to grow their technologies or products into new markets.
This federally funded program is designed to assist DOD contractors and sub-contractors in diversifying their market share. A 2-hour informational webinar on July 28th will provide information on the specifics of the TDMI program and is open to all companies interested in exploring this unique opportunity.
What is TDMI?
A structured program, which provides a systematic approach to technology-focused market research. TDMI utilizes a proven process and robust tool set developed by RTI International, a non-profit research institute that has been providing TDMI for NASA and other technology clients for 50 years.
TDMI can help companies:
- Understand asset strengths to capitalize and develop.
- Understand asset weaknesses and manage them effectively.
- Determine if investing resources in the technology or product is valuable.
- Decide how to leverage the asset if appropriate.
- Identify and engage potential partners to help commercialize the asset in the best market spaces.
Who should attend this information session?
- Companies with a solid core business and who seek to grow into new markets.
- Companies with a new technology and require help commercializing it.
- Companies who want to grow with a new product or technology and seek independent market feedback before investing precious resources.