It’s time to evaluate your sales performance in 2022 and develop your plan for growth in 2023
It’s important to look at where improvements can be made with efficiency at the different stages of the sales process and effectiveness of the people involved. Real projections for these changes will give you a much better forecast for increased revenue and profit than just planning for an arbitrary increase.
To start the year off with a strategic plan and a motivated team ready to execute you must have the following:
- A clear vision and goals for improvement of specific parameters.
- Understanding of what changes can be made with sales roles that will lead to efficiency and effectiveness gains.
- Know what new or different activities need to be performed to stay on track and always be improving.
- What changes to systems and tools should be considered.
In manufacturing environments, it’s easy to get comfortable dealing with existing customers and relationships. How do you motivate team members to also perform the much harder activity to bring in new accounts or develop deeper and more strategic relationships within existing accounts, or proactively get more business from clients that have bought from you before?
This is a free event and in it we will cover:
- How to set meaningful goals that everyone can get behind.
- How to evaluate your sales performance and identify what changes will make a difference.
- How to make sure team members have a plan for the activities and frequency required for their success.
- A way to track the activities and progress so everyone can see that they are producing results, each day.
- How to coach your team on what they need to do to execute on the activities and continue to improve.
- How to help them maintain a mindset that each day the activities are performed is a winning day that should be celebrated.
- How to develop a sales process that works for your sales environment and can be improved on and replicated for consistent results.