Often, in manufacturing, we find:
- Too much of the sales activity is reactive (responding to inbound inquiries), rather than executing on a proactive plan.
- Keeping busy on lower value opportunities can eliminate time to bring in new customers like their most profitable ones.
- Salespeople are selling to price too often even when they can provide superior value in products and services.
- How their distributors go to market amplifies the “selling to price” problem or they end up selling someone else’s lower price products.
- They are not tracking the right things to know how efficient their team is or where they are getting stuck
If you want to establish and be working a strategic plan that will produce consistent and predictable revenue, this workshop is for you.
What We Will Cover
- How to establish meaningful goals for 2021 (based on real market penetration)
- Marketing or sales, what is more important for you right now?
- How to determine if you have the right people in the right roles to execute
- What prospecting strategies will produce results as part of a proactive strategy
- How to determine if your prospects are committed to value or is it just about price?
- How to determine their acceptable price/value relationship
- What do you need to be tracking to know:
- Where your salespeople are getting stuck
- How efficient they are at the different stages of the sales funnel
- How you can help them improve
- That you are getting the most you can from them
For additional information, please contact NHMEP: