The New Hampshire MEP in collaboration with the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire present the following event:
This webinar provides an introduction to the newest interpretations of the principles of Lean Manufacturing, along with the methodology to implement those notions into a modern manufacturing or service environment. Covered topics include, elimination of waste, improved material flow, 5S workplace organization, cellular flow, value stream mapping, the benefits of teamwork, assuring quality at the source, inspection and mistake-proofing at the source and the impact of vendor-related activities in an integrated supply chain.
Results of Lean Manufacturing:
Participants in our workshops have reported significant results after implementing Lean principles in their own enterprises including:
- 90% reduction in lead times
- 85% reduction in work-in-process
- 85% improvement in quality
- 50% increase in productivity
- 50% reduction in floor space
Who Should Attend:
- Business and manufacturing leaders who would like to understand the basic Lean concepts and start on the road to Lean Manufacturing.
- Companies that are interested in reducing their inventory, lowering their manufacturing costs and improving their quality, on-time delivery performance and productivity.
- Service organizations in healthcare, banking, education, transportation, travel, construction, hospitality, food service and distribution.
- Small and medium sized manufacturers.
For more information, call Jill Duddy at (603) 226-3200 or email@example.com.