This webinar provides an introduction to Value Stream Mapping (VSM). A VSM provides a way to visually see the entire enterprise in order to quickly identify wastes and performance bottlenecks. The methodology systematically takes your company from its current state of operations to a dramatically improved future state.
- Understand the business case for using a strategy-focused approach to operational improvement
- Rapidly identify and prioritize high impact improvement opportunities
- Define baseline performance measures and monitor for sustainment
- Promotes standardized best practices throughout your organization
- Promotes a holistic approach to performance improvement that is more effective than fragmented approaches
Who Should Attend:
- Business and manufacturing leaders who would like to understand the basic Lean concepts and start on the road to Lean Manufacturing.
- Companies that are interested in reducing their inventory, lowering their manufacturing costs and improving their quality, on-time delivery performance and productivity.
- Service organizations in healthcare, banking, education, transportation, travel, construction, hospitality, food service and distribution.
- Small and medium sized manufacturers.
For more information, call Jill Duddy at (603) 226-3200 or email@example.com.