Are you wondering how to motivate your sales team to do more in 2022?
The better question is, how can I keep them motivated!
Salespeople are never more motivated than when they first come into a job. They are looking at what
you’re expecting them to do and want to do 50% more. Sales is a profession filled with rejection.
So, the excitement can wane quickly if they are not motivated the right way and for the right reasons.
When they let the rejection get to them, or when they become busy with other things, they compromise
Motivation doesn’t just come from money, it is a clear understanding of how they are contributing
to the company, helping their clients and the desire to make a difference. Your team (and you!)
need to have a clear vision of these things and keep them top of mind.
To keep your team motivated your team members must have the following:
- A clear vision of company goals, where are you planning to take the company and why people want
to be a part of something bigger
- A clear understanding of their role and how their contribution makes a difference
- Know what activities they need to perform to stay on track and always be improving
- The systems, tools and opportunities to be successful
In manufacturing environments, it’s easy to get comfortable dealing with existing customers and
relationships. How do you motivate them to also perform the much harder activity to bring in new
accounts or develop deeper and more strategic relationships within existing accounts, or
proactively get more clients that have bought from you before?
In this event we will cover:
- How to set meaningful goals that everyone can get behind.
- How to help your team members set their own goals that are much more than a number or quota.
- How to motivate your team members with clarity on how they are making a difference for your customers.
- How to make sure they have a plan for the activities and frequency required for their success.
- A way to track the activities and progress so everyone can see that they are producing results, each day.
- How to coach your team on what they need to do to execute on the activities and continue to improve.
- How to help them maintain a mindset that each day the activities are performed is a winning day that
should be celebrated.
- What works and what does not in a compensation plan.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is intended for sales executives, sales managers, and sales and account representatives across the manufacturing organization. This program is designed specifically for small and medium sized manufacturers seeking innovative and cost-effective approaches to developing an effective sales strategy.