The DoD recently issued an Interim Rule to amend the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS). A new mandatory construct for cybersecurity was introduced with the rule called the DoD Assessment Methodology. It serves as an interim self-certification process before contractors undergo a full CMMC cybersecurity review. The Interim Rule is designed to achieve phased implementation of both the newly required Assessment Methodology and the CMMC cybersecurity framework.
What can you expect at this webinar?
Attendees can expect to learn about:
- What is known about the Interim Rule and how it impacts your organization
- Next steps for complying with the Interim rule
- How to access and identify the information you need to comply with the Interim Rule
- Available resources if help is needed
Who should attend?
This complimentary webinar is intended for senior managers, IT professionals, and other managers across the manufacturing organization. It is intended for both organizations who have not yet begun to prepare for CMMC cybersecurity and those that are on their way to meeting a level of compliance.
This webinar is only for manufactures in New Hampshire who are doing work as a contractor or subcontractor to the DoD.
Meet the Presenters
- Eric Basta, Business Development Manager, NH MEP
- Paige Yeater, Information Security Program Director, Mainstay Technologies
“It has been a pleasure to work with New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership and Mainstay Technologies to upgrade our cybersecurity. They have been very professional and helpful as we achieved compliance with NIST 800-171 recommendations and we look forward to working with them to achieve the next level, CMMC registration.”
Register Online or for more information, please contact Eric Basta at 603-226-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.