Requirements and Strategies Workshop for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
This webinar is free to attend.
What can you expect at this CMMC Workshop?
Attendees can expect to learn about:
- The latest Department of Defense (DoD) guidance about CMMC certification
- The five levels and requirements of CMMC
- Both new controls and those of special interest in the CMMC framework
- Strategies for preparing to meet CMMC Level 3, which includes all practices from NIST SP 800-171
- Funding options, expert resources and support available to them for implementation
Who should attend?
This complimentary webinar is intended for senior managers, IT professionals, and other managers across the manufacturing organization. It is intended for both organizations who have not yet begun to prepare for CMMC and those that are on their way to meeting a level of compliance.
Meet the Presenters
- Eric Basta, Business Development Manager, NH MEP
- Paige Yeater, Information Security Program Director, Mainstay Technologies
“It has been a pleasure to work with New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership and Mainstay Technologies to upgrade our cybersecurity. They have been very professional and helpful as we achieved compliance with NIST 800-171 recommendations and we look forward to working with them to achieve the next level, CMMC registration.”
For more information, please contact: