Webinar #3: New Rules. New Procedures. Which ones should I apply to our business?
Engineering and Administrative Controls to all areas of your operations will be the key to keeping your staff safe and your business open. Learn the Hierarchy of Controls Methodology. In this series, we will give you several options to consider in many areas of your business to include but not limited to;
- Signage and Communication
- Record Keeping and Resources
- Updating Sick Policy and Return to Work Criteria
- Facility Layout, Flow of Materials and People, Entrance and Exits, Parking, Common Spaces
- Pre-Qualifying and Safety Policy for Visitor, Vendor, Third Party for Hire Relationships
- Housekeeping to include trash, sanitation and disinfecting procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment implementation
Who Should Attend:
Anyone in your organization who is now part of a team or is responsible for managing health and safety in your workplace. This will help you to get your business and employees back to work making everyone’s safety and health a top priority.