In this workshop each participant is provided with two, hands-on “real world” simulations on how to facilitate and maintain a successful 5S Program. Each simulation will have a “Learn by doing” approach and cover all aspects; Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain.
- Thoroughly understand the basics of 5S and why they are important
- Learn how 5S is implemented in a production environment
- Learn how to Sustain a 5S program
Results of a Successful 5S Program:
- Improves safety
- Eliminates waste and increases value added work
- Reflects a highly productive workplace
- Reduces searching time
- Reduces contamination
- Reduces defects
- Improves morale
Who Should Attend:
- Business and manufacturing leaders who would like to understand the basic Lean concepts and start on the road to Lean Manufacturing.
- Companies that are interested in reducing their inventory, lowering their manufacturing costs and improving their quality, on-time delivery performance and productivity.
- Service organizations in healthcare, banking, education, transportation, travel, construction, hospitality, food service and distribution.
- Small and medium sized manufacturers.