Cybersecurity for DoD Manufacturers
Requirements and Strategies Workshop for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
What can you expect at this CMMC Workshop?
Attendees can expect to learn about:
- The latest Department of Defense (DoD) guidance about CMMC certification
- The five levels and requirements of CMMC
- Both new controls and those of special interest in the CMMC framework
- Strategies for preparing to meet CMMC Level 3, which includes all practices from NIST SP 800-171
- Funding options, expert resources and support available to them for implementation
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for senior managers, IT professionals, and other managers across the manufacturing organization. It is intended for both organizations who have not yet begun to prepare for CMMC as well as those that are on their way to meeting an intended level of compliance.
This workshop is open only to New Hampshire manufacturers who are contractors or subcontractors to the U.S. Department of Defense.
“Working with the Partnership was a cost effective way to remain ahead of implementation timelines to achieve compliance with NIST 800-171. Their administrative and technical assistance provided a rich contextual understanding of controlled information and information systems, and guided our company’s policy approach to information exchange governance. We are now better prepared to meet current and emerging information security obligations for all of our clients.”