Systematic Layout Planning
Do you need to consolidate your manufacturing foot print?
Receiving a new piece of equipment, but not sure where to place it?
The New Hampshire MEP works with advanced Facility Layout Design Services that utilize the Systematic Layout Planning (SLP) approach developed by Dr. Richard Muther. This is a team-based systematic process that uses actual data to determine the most effective and efficient layout possible. SLP is recognized throughout the world as the most organized way to develop layout plans. The process is essential for those companies who must:
• Add major new equipment or capacity
• Rearrange for better material flow and throughput
• Expand or consolidate facilities
• Implement work cells and lean manufacturing
• Implement new warehousing methods, processes, and systems
• Rearrange teams or more effective office communications
To learn more, contact Training Coordinator Jill Duddy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
Best Western, 13500 S Willow Street, Manchester, NH
Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Action Training
NH MEP Office, 172 Pembroke Road, Concord