Sales Workshops & Webinars
Selling to Value, Not to Price
Next Webinar: Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Time: 10:00am – 11:30am
75% of salespeople think they or their company are different. 3% of customers say they do it well. Most of the manufacturers we work with are in competitive markets. They have repeat business from a core base of clients that can represent 80% (or more) of their revenue. These customers appreciate the value you bring to the relationship. The sales cycle is shorter, there are fewer negotiations, and there is less emphasis on price. Yet, they don’t have a proactive plan to go and get more of these ideal clients.
Some of the reasons for this include:
- Not taking the time to determine what markets or targets to focus on and why
- Not understanding what will cause them to want to talk with you (value items)
- Not knowing how to contact them to discuss the value items without wasting time
- Spending too much time responding to less profitable opportunities to have time to prospect for new ones
- Wasting time quoting opportunities that don’t convert (low close rates)
- Relying on resellers and distributors who are quick to resort to features and benefits
If you are just requesting permission to quote or responding to requests for quotes without differentiating, you end up selling to price. Your prospects need to know why they should buy from you and not someone else. You need to know these reasons and be able to communicate them with clarity to the right people.
If you want to get in front decision makers and catch their attention when they have a problem, and before they are talking to your competitors, this workshop is for you.
What we will cover:
- How can I differentiate myself in a very competitive and mature marketplace?
- What is the real reason your customer will buy your solution instead of your competitor’s?
- How to determine what truly will differentiate you and your business in the eyes of the prospect
- How to communicate your unique selling proposition to the right people who will help spread the word
- How you can get your sales team (or distributors) to proactively prospect and get more and better appointments?
To register, please click below or for additional information, please contact NHMEP:
Sales Training Collaborative Program
Learn the sales revolution that will transform the way your company wins business
The New Hampshire MEP Sales Training Collaborative Program is a 2.5 day course designed to equip companies with the tools, tactics and plans needed for the next level of sales and revenue. Led by an expert facilitator, this collaborative is ideal for manufacturers looking to accelerate sales growth – designed to develop new markets and a sales strategy to penetrate them or to gain more share in the markets you are in.
How it Works:
- Collaborative consists of 4 to 6 companies interested in learning how to maximize their dollars on sales tactics.
- Two opportunities for senior management from each company to meet and share best practices and provide discussion on areas of concern.
- Led by an experienced sales facilitator, sessions include a training session to provide leaders with the tools and tactics they need to manage the implementation at their respective companies.
Day 1 – Assess your Sales Structure & Learn Options to Enhance (8 hours broken into two 4 hour day virtual sessions with all companies)
Day 2 – Specific Input, Sales Process & Tracking System Implementation (8 hour onsite or virtual session with each individual company)
Day 3 – Sales Debrief Session and Round Table to Share Learning Points (4 Hour virtual session with all companies)
**Next collaborative date TBD**
For additional information or to apply, please email Business Development Manager Eric Basta.
Technology Demonstration on 3D Printed Parts Manufactured with the Desktop Metal Studio System for Defense Supply
Webinar on Wednesdays