For the past 30 years Jeffrey Allard, PhD has been involved in the IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) industry working for large companies and as a consultant. In 2015 he decided to form his own company, and with his son Paul Allard, they started Lakeside Life Science out of Jeffrey’s house in New Durham, NH. Since 2015 Lakeside Life Science has grown to 11 employees now working out of a 3,000 square foot facility in Belmont, NH.
- CMMC Compliance Was Key for Micro-Precision Technologies, Inc. to Serving Their Defense Business
- Baron Machine Company Sees Writing On The Wall To Be CMMC Cybersecurity Compliant
- Lakeside Life Science Ups Their Game with ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Lean Training Enables Jaeger USA’s Manufacturing Process To Become More Efficient
- Compliance With NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Ensures Growth for JMK, Inc.