“We have a number of military customers but at the time they were not yet pushing NIST 800-171 cybersecurity compliance to their suppliers,” said Jim Kennedy, President of JMK, Inc. “It was our IT company who had the foresight to see what was coming from the military and they advocated for compliance.”
- Baron Machine Company Sees Writing On The Wall To Be CMMC Cybersecurity Compliant
- Lakeside Life Science Ups Their Game with ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Lean Training Enables Jaeger USA’s Manufacturing Process To Become More Efficient
- Compliance With NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity Ensures Growth for JMK, Inc.
- Ambix Takes Advantage of Marketing Strategies Collaborative Program to Expand Its Customer Base