Create a Successful Internal Audit Team in 2 Days
Compliance with International Standards and regulations can be challenging. To ensure a successful AS 9100D Registration, you are going to need a strong Internal Audit Team. An effective internal audit program is a big part of maintaining your management system, customer satisfaction, making company-wide improvements and compliance.
This course is designed to increase your understanding of auditing techniques. As you progress, you will develop practical audit skills, improve your evaluation and communication skills, refine your reporting skills and increase your ability to implement corrective and preventive action programs. It will take you step by step through the stages of an internal audit from audit planning to closure and follow-up.
- Fully understand AS 9100D requirements and aerospace, quality and auditing terminology
- Structure & intent of AS 9100
- Types of audits, audit scope, criteria and objectives
- The audit process and conducting process audits
- Roles and responsibilities of the internal auditor
- Plan and conduct effective internal audits
- Planning, preparation, management of the audits and reporting audit findings
- Checklist development
- Auditing and Interviewing skills
- Verifying corrective actions
Upon completion of the course, the participants will receive a certificate to recognize the time and topics covered during this course.
July 12 & 13, 2021
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
$500 for each attendee
For more information, call Jill Duddy at (603) 226-3200 or email@example.com