NH MEP Career Opportunities
Welcome to NH MEP Career Opportunities!
Here you will find the latest job openings at New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership. For more information, please contact Zenagui Brahim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuous Improvement Project Manager
About the Job
We are seeking an experienced professional who has broad knowledge of manufacturing and is capable of assessing and evaluating all operations within a manufacturing environment. A proven track record of providing, implementing and measuring business solutions for our clients is a must. Additional experience in the identification, delivery and/or management of continual improvement solutions, energy/environmental or innovation transformations is a plus.
Our Lean Manufacturing Trainer will assist manufacturers in the state to improve their manufacturing operations, productivity, and flexibility by implementing cutting-edge management strategies and comprehensive program implementation. He/She will also help manufacturer’s competitive position by incorporating the principles of lean manufacturing into their daily operations. In addition the works with various service delivery partners and agencies to help organizations utilize lean manufacturing concepts in: enterprise diagnostics, lean concepts training, value stream mapping, rapid improvement projects (Kaizen) throughout the entire organization.
This highly motivated individual will join our team to conduct outreach and business development, assess company needs and provide technical and management assistance to clients via the implementation of manufacturing and business improvements that yield positive, bottom line economic impacts.
– Knowledge and experience in delivering training and conducting Process Improvement activity
– Implementation skills in Lean/cell manufacturing, Kaizen, Six-Sigma and Quality Systems
– Experience in Manufacturing management, enterprise planning systems and technical consulting
– Exceptional professional skills in business development, program(s) delivery and implementation
– Outstanding Project Management Skills
– Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, Business or other appropriate discipline
– Seven to ten years of manufacturing experience OR a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired