NH MEP Career Opportunities
Welcome to NH MEP Career Opportunities!
Here you will find the latest job openings at New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership. For more information, please contact Zenagui Brahim at email@example.com.
Continuous Improvement Project Manager
The New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership seeks a Continuous Improvement Project Manager to provide advisory / training solutions to small and medium-sized manufacturers in the New Hampshire marketplace. The Continuous Improvement – Project Manager will train and coach on lean and continuous improvement programs, working in conjunction with plant and department leaders to identify areas of their operations where the deployment of continuous improvement methodologies will improve key performance indicators, operating results, space required, inventory levels and manufacturing costs.
This role will work at client sites across New Hampshire and can be based anywhere in the New Hampshire and North Central Massachusetts.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the team to develop a tailored curriculum of services for identified manufacturing
- Areas of focus include: Operational Excellence, Workforce Strategies, Growth Solutions.
- Identify, prioritize and execute continuous improvement training & consulting activities, drive standardization and consistency of
- Effectively leverage tools, such as lean six sigma and change management to drive continuous improvement activities to improve operating
- Take clients systematically from their “current state of operations” to a dramatically- improved future state – a high performance
- Help manufacturers create both positive and sustainable impact to their bottom and top line in order to become more
- Lead operational value stream mapping to improve performance and eliminate
- Manages activities of company and third-party training resources at that given
- Regularly quantifies the economic benefit of the training programs on the financial strength and growth initiatives of the
What You Need:
- BS in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of manufacturing experience in a training, consulting in lean manufacturing.
- Ability to sell the center’s services and outreach to manufacturers
- Proven experience in automating downstream
- Project management skills with good time management of project/client relationship management, training facilitation, training delivery and administrative
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite to prepare presentations and communications and to track delivery of services and administration of survey
- Great organizational planning skills with the proven ability to facilitate change
What We Offer;
- Base Salary plus annual bonuses (Salary is negotiable based on experience) Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Medical Insurance coverage up to 80% employer paid contribution
- Dental & Vision 100% employer paid contribution
- 401k with generous matching
- Life Insurance 100% employer paid
- Holidays, Vacation and Sick paid time
Must have access to a personal vehicle and be willing to travel extensively within New Hampshire and occasionally out-of-state.
Valid driver’s license required.
STARTING DATE: Immediately or as agreed.
NOTE: All full-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of this check. NH MEP strongly encourages applications from members of ethnic minority groups and other underrepresented backgrounds.
NH MEP is an Equal Opportunity employer. In compliance with ADA requirements, we will make reasonable accommodations for the known disability of an otherwise qualified applicant.