New Hampshire MEP Career Opportunities
Position: Continuous Improvement Facilitator
We are seeking an experienced professional who has broad knowledge of manufacturing and is capable of assessing and evaluating all operations within a manufacturing environment. A proven track record of providing, implementing and measuring business solutions for our clients is a must. Additional experience in the identification, delivery and/or management of continual improvement solutions, energy/environmental or innovation transformations is a plus.
Our continuous improvement facilitator will assist manufacturers in the state to improve their manufacturing operations, productivity, and flexibility by implementing cutting-edge management strategies and comprehensive program implementation. He/She will also help manufacturer’s competitive position by incorporating the principles of lean manufacturing into their daily operations. In addition the business coach/consultant works with various service delivery partners and agencies to help organizations utilize lean manufacturing concepts in: enterprise diagnostics, lean concepts training, value stream mapping, rapid improvement projects (Kaizen) throughout the entire organization.
This highly motivated individual will join our team to conduct outreach and business development, assess company needs and provide technical and management assistance to clients via the implementation of manufacturing and business improvements that yield positive, bottom line economic impacts.
• Knowledge and experience in conducting Process Improvement activityQualifications:
• Implementation skills in Lean/cell manufacturing, Kaizen, Six-Sigma and Quality Systems
• Experience in Manufacturing management, enterprise planning systems and technical consulting
• Exceptional professional skills in business development, program(s) delivery and implementation
• Outstanding Project Management Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Technology, Engineering, Business or other appropriate discipline
• Seven to ten years of manufacturing experience OR a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired
Interested in a career at NH MEP? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Copyright © , NH MEP
The New Hampshire Manufacturing Extension Partnership does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, political affiliation or belief. This nondiscrimination policy encompasses the operation of all educational and training programs and activities. It also encompasses the employment of personnel and contracting for goods and services.